New Admission Checklist
When a student is admitted to the Tift College of Education Undergraduate Teacher Education program, there are mandatory requirements for all fully admitted students.
Each student will have to complete each task using the website links below:
- Claim Enrollment for Georgia Professional Standards Commission office
- Complete PreService Certification Application for Georgia Professional Standards Commission office
- Set up a Chalk & Wire account
- The student will purchase a Chalk & Wire e-portfolio subscription from the Mercer University bookstore for the length of their program.
- Create a Professional Behaviors and Dispositions Assessment (PBDA) e-portfolio
- Review the Admission to Teacher Education Progression Policy
- The student will review the Admission to Teacher Education Progression Policy.