June 3, 2019
Woodfield Academy - middle grades teacher opening
Woodfield is a small private school with a special purpose mission to work with students with diverse learning styles. We have an opening in our middle grades classroom (grades 7 and 8). We are seeking applicants certified in Georgia with special education K-12 or middle grades, interested in working in a small, private setting. Please contact Becky Sessions, Head of School for more information at 478-477-9844, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
April 9, 2019
Embry Hills United Methodist Church
Preschool & Kindergarten
Embry Hills UMC Preschool & Kindergarten emphasizes the importance and value of each individual child. We strive to support the development of sound basic social and spiritual skills, a love of learning and an appreciation of self, others and God’s world in a loving Christian environment.
POSITION: Preschool Co-Director
March 25, 2019
UGA’s Center for Family Research (CFR) Parents and Children Together (PACT) Project are looking to hire Community Research Associates. Please see the two region-based positions below.
March 20, 2019
DuBois Integrity Academy
Dubois Integrity Academy is looking for teachers who combine the ability to motivate and educate, to develop academic as well as character skills, and to make a college preparatory and STEM education relevant both now and for the future.
General responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Teaching a rigorous curriculum which combines the school’s standards, Georgia Core standards, and national standards.
- Teaching students in a high-quality, excellent, and exciting way.
- Committing to constant professional and personal growth through working closely as part of a team of teachers.
- Constantly assessing and monitoring student learning progress and communicating results to families and colleagues.
- Providing individual or small group instruction for students who need additional assistance.
- Modeling the school’s core values (pillars of excellence) in all communications with students, families, and staff.
- Zest, grit, hope, love, social intelligence, gratitude, and a sense of humor
- A passion for being part of a team-oriented, mission-driven school culture
- A strong desire to become a better teacher by joining the Dubois Integrity Academy staff and professional learning community
- Motivated to raise achievement to a high level for traditionally under-served students
- Teaching experience strongly preferred, but not required (student teaching considered)
- Valid teacher certification in the appropriate content area (s)
- Ability to differentiate instruction and teach consistently at level DOK 3 and DOK 4
- Willingness to contact parents regarding students successes and concerns without belittling, arguing, or being disrespectful
Dubois Integrity Academy is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Dubois Integrity Academy is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants.
Contact: Dr. Stephanie Payne