December 6, 2017
Saint Joseph’s Catholic School
Extended Day Program
905 High Street
Macon, Georgia 31201
The job of the Extended Day Instructor is to work with students in grades 3K-6th grade under the supervision of the Extended Day Program Director. Instructors will provide supervision and instruction to students that will create a positive learning environment and allow for student’s personal, social and academic development.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead Group activities that are age appropriate in an atmosphere where students are actively engaged in meaningful learning experiences enhancing the social, physical, and academic advancement of children in his/her care.
- Implement positive discipline techniques and group management.
- Be able to create a fun and safe learning environment.
- Report observations and incidents (e.g. discipline, accidents, inappropriate social behavior, etc.) to the EDP Director.
- Assist students with homework assignments as needed.
- Be punctual.
- Possess love, care and concern for children and enjoys being with and working with children.
- Must meet background clearance requirement.
This is a part-time position beginning immediately. Instructors generally work 15 hours per week, 3:00-6:00 PM.
Please contact Debra Harrison by email email@example.com or call 478-742-0636 to set up an interview promptly.
December 1, 2017
Attention Graduating Seniors,
Summer Teaching Positions Available:
Teach Reading to Students of All Ages This Summer
- Earn more than $6,000 during the summer. Teachers typically earn between $500 and $800 per week while teaching.
- Gain over 500 hours of teacher-training and teaching experience with a variety of age groups.
- Help students of all ages develop their reading skills and ability to become imaginatively absorbed in books.
The Institute of Reading Development is seeking candidates for summer 2018 teaching positions. We seek applicants with an undergraduate degree or higher from any discipline. We provide a paid training program and comprehensive on-going support.
We hire people who:
- Have strong reading skills and read for pleasure
- Are responsible, hard-working, and have good communication and organizational skills
- Will be patient and supportive with students
The Institute teaches developmental reading programs in partnership with the continuing education departments of more than 100 colleges and universities across the United States. Our classes for students of all ages improve their reading skills and teach them to experience absorption in literature.
We invite you to submit an online application and learn more about teaching for the Institute at: Summer Teaching Positions
November 30, 2017
Math Teaching Position
Crews Middle School is looking for a Math High School certified teacher (Math 6-12) to start in the Spring Semester of 2018. If students wish to be considered for the position at Crews Middle then they should be sure to apply to Job ID: 53490. Crews Middle is interested in hiring a new graduate to fill this position!
Candidates should apply to Gwinnett County Public Schools at www.gcpsjobs.org. We have several math teaching positions available, and students are encouraged to apply for all for which they are interested.