M.Ed. Reading Specialist
The Reading Specialist Masters in Education is offered on the Atlanta Campus.
- Each program requires 30 semester hours (10 classes) of graduate credit designed to enhance the knowledge and skills of certified teachers while also providing teachers with the opportunity to upgrade their teaching certificate to a master's level (T-5).
- Each program includes a focus on leadership development, advocacy for all learners, best practices in pedagogy, and applied research skills.
Criteria for full admission.
- 2.75 undergraduate GPA
- Eligibility for a T-4 level certificate in the appropriate teaching field.
- GRE target scores of 146 Verbal, 141 Quantitative, 3.5 Analytical Writing (800 Verbal + Quantitative for scores prior to August 2011) or a target Miller's Analogy Test score of at least 397 (or 41 if taken prior to October 2004).
- Completion of the M.Ed. in Reading and a passing score on the certification exam leads to eligibility for adding the field of Reading to a teaching certificate and also upgrades the existing teaching field to a T-5 level.
TO REQUEST MORE INFORMATION, CLICK HERE, OR CONTACT:Phone: 678-547-6330