Educational Leadership M.Ed.
The Educational Leadership Listserv will be used to provide you with program updates on schedules, registration, advising, financial aid, and similar information. This e-mail list will be our primary source of communication with students, so you will need to subscribe as soon as possible.
To Manually Subscribe
- Send an e-mail message from the address where you wish to receive program information to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In the body of the e-mail, type: subscribe educationalleadership-L
- On the next line type: end
- Then click SEND to send the message
REMEMBER: No SUBJECT line is required for this e-mail. DO NOT sign your name or put any other comments in this e-mail. If you do, you will receive an error message when you subscribe.
Hotmail users should be aware that the Inbox Protection settings for your Hotmail account can prevent you from receiving messages sent to lists. Inbox Protection will not allow a message to be delivered to your Inbox unless the message has your e-mail address in the To: or Cc: field. When you receive messages sent to a list, the list name will typically appear in the To: field of the message. These messages will usually be placed in your Junk Mail folder.
To prevent this from happening, you should:
- Click the Mail tab, then click Options
- Click Junk E-mail Protection under Mail Options
- Then click Mailing Lists
- Enter the address of the list to which you have subscribed (eg, email@example.com)
Once you have completed these steps, messages from the list should be placed in your Inbox.
Send a message to the list by addressing the message to educationalleadership-L@mercer.edu .
Send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org containing the body message: UNSUBSCRIBE educationalleadership-L
No SUBJECT or additional text is needed.